Table of Contents
Working out with an In-Home personal trainer Vs. a personal trainer at the gym is a loaded question, but one that is answered in many different ways. Once you already decided that you would like to work out with a personal trainer then you’ve come to the right place! There are enormous benefits to working out with a personal trainer who is qualified, knowledgeable and experienced enough to help you achieve your fitness goals. Let’s start with the reasons for choosing a fitness coach in the first place.
Benefits of a Personal Trainer
- Customized Workout Plan: Personal trainers create tailored exercise programs that are specific to your fitness level, goals, and limitations, ensuring you get the most effective and efficient workouts.
- Motivation and Accountability: Personal trainers provide the motivation and accountability needed to stick to your fitness routine, making it easier to reach your goals.
- Goal Setting: Trainers help you set clear and achievable fitness goals and track your progress, keeping you focused and motivated.
- Expert Guidance: Trainers are knowledgeable about exercise techniques, form, and safety, reducing the risk of injury and helping you perform exercises correctly
- Variety and Fun: They can introduce variety into your workouts, making them more enjoyable and preventing boredom, which can lead to better adherence.
- Faster Results: With expert guidance and motivation, you may achieve your fitness goals faster than if you were working out on your own.
- Long-term Commitment: Personal trainers can help you develop a sustainable fitness routine that becomes a lifelong commitment to health and wellness.
The list of benefits for choosing an expert to work with for your exercises is extremely long, we could go on forever. However, these 7 top reasons are definitely sure to convince anyone.
Now let’s look at why working out with a personal trainer is so much better and more effective at home rather than going to see a trainer at a gym.
Convenience and Comfort
Working out from your home is a lot more comfortable than having to leave the house. The fact of the matter is that you do not need to leave the comfort of where you live which means you reduce commuting time and that leaves you either more time to focus on your workouts or even more time for leisure. Commuting to the gym and back may even take up a full precious hour of your day that you could be using to workout your body.
Working out from home also gives you the comfort of being able to change into your gym clothes at home and being able to change out of your gym clothes after your workout.
Everybody knows that working out in gym clothes is an absolute necessity. Why would you want to haul your gym clothes in a big gym bag and then change in a locker room that is full of strangers, and rarely cleaned. Imagine being able to change in your own room, and then after your workout, simply going back into your room and either changing out of your gym clothes or heading straight into your own clean shower. There is a clear winner in which choice makes more sense here.
You don’t need to explain to us why your lifestyle is busy, we get it, you either have a crazy work schedule, kids, spouse or even just hobbies that may take up a lot of your time! Unfortunately most gyms don’t work 24 hours a day. Having a personal trainer come to you allows you to open up just an hour a day that may otherwise be occupied by other tasks to get an effective and efficient workout. Whether it be in the morning before you start your day, in the afternoon half way through, or even in the evening when the kids are sleeping. Getting your workout done at home with a fitness coachallows you to have the flexibility you need to be able to schedule your sessions around your busy life.
Having a trainer come to you for your workouts means you are going to be held 100% accountable for all the workouts you have scheduled! There is no way to miss any of the workouts just because you don’t feel like it, which helps you reach your fitness goals and keeps you from regretting missing any workouts. This is one of the greatest benefits to having a personal trainer come to you!
In conclusion, it’s very simple to see the benefits of a trainer coming to your home for your workouts.
- The comfort and convenience of being able to workout from your own home
- The flexibility of having the ability to schedule your workouts in tight spots in your calendar
- The accountability of your trainer coming to you keeps you on top of your workouts and never missing a workout for small reasons
- Seeing less people throughout the day
- Spending less time in traffic, not catching up on your favorite podcast
We have a clear winner, having a personal trainer come to you is the way to go. We have trainers in your area who are excited to get started on your fitness journey. Start with our complimentary assessment.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? FIRST SESSION IS ON US.
Tell us a bit more about yourself and we’ll reach out as soon as possible. We take a human approach to setting you up with the right trainer – so we’d like to learn more about you and your goals first.
Mike is a Certified Personal Trainer and a lifelong fitness and nutrition fan. Mike has a strong passion for training his body to become the greatest version of himself and truly believes we should all strive to train our bodies to look and feel our best. Based in Toronto, Mike has been studying fitness, nutrition, and training for over 20 years.